Multi-Channel Amp Sim, DynIR™ Engine, Amp DI, IR loader and Silent Stage Solution Featuring All-New Pre- & Power-amp Tube-Stage Modeling™ (TSM™)
Calling all tone-heads! We’re elated to announce the immediate availability of OPUS. Building upon our C.A.B. lineage – and critically-acclaimed digital cabinet simulation legacy – OPUS adds Pre- & Power-amp Tube-Stage Modeling™ (TSM™), MIDI integration and a future-proofed USB-C specification, empowering players of all-walks with apex-level tone in a go-anywhere footprint.
For deft ease-of-use, Torpedo Remote (iOS/Android/MacOS/Windows) serves as the nexus of your tone shaping experience; simply hookup to your Phone, Tablet or Desktop and experience liberated 1:1 integration with every editable parameter in the OPUS architecture. Tonally, everything you demand from a state-of-the-art digital Amp Sim is here; whether it’s a thundering high-gain onslaught, a sublime clean primed to serve as the foundation of a pedalboard rig or a mojo-fuelled brit-inspired roar, each and every base is covered. OPUS, it’s more than a masterpiece: it’s a back-line in your gig-bag and a macrocosm of next-level tonal excellence.
Checkout John Connearn Giving you the 4-1-1 on OPUS’ Key Features
TSM™ Preamp Emulation
It’s a stone hard fact: the rudiments of stand-out tone start with an expertly tuned Preamp. TSM™ emulation furnishes players with a suite of pro-grade Preamps, brimming with unique character and inspired by icons in the guitar- and bass-amp annals.
- Foundry – Whether it’s a pristine high-headroom clean or a primo foundation for your pedal collection, Foundry delivers. In short, it’s the epitome of a classic Cali clean, brimming with warm saturation and engineered to capture every subtle nuance of your delivery.
- Peggy – Bass players seeking the pinnacle in low-end theory, look no further than Peggy. Pushing complex harmonic overtones, a warm midrange and oodles of rafter ratlin’ thump, Peggy delivers the perfect blend of classic ’60s bass sonics with expertly-tuned tweak-ability to sit your tone in any pocket!
- Albion – For those times when only a legendary Brit-inspired roar will suffice, there’s Albion. Complete with a rich vocal mid-range, lashings of punch, boat-loads of power and gain-for-days, Albion is your secret weapon when diving head-first into Classic- and Hard-Rock territory.
- Foxy – Seeking chime, articulation and buttery-smooth presence? Foxy’s a one-stop-shop! With airy highs, impeccable breakup and sublime mid-range bite when pushing the gain, Foxy is primed to take on everything from sultry Jazz to rauch-fuelled Rock n’ Roll.
- NiftyFifty – Want gain? NiftyFifty’s got it on tap! It’s aggression incarnate. It’s punchy. It’s super-versatile covering everything from a warm full-throttle onslaught to a searing lead tone that cuts through any mix. Whether it’s the darker side of metal or a tone that wouldn’t be amiss in 80’s inspired virtuosity, NiftyFifty is deserving of any contemporary player’s sonic arsenal.
And That’s Not All Folks…
For the ultimate future-proofed tone-chasing experience, there are even more TSM™ Preamps on the way, available as free Firmware Updates!
Power to Your Performance
With OPUS, customising your Poweramp to your pre-signal-chain is a snap. Powered by TSM™ technology, dive in and sculpt your tone with 4 separate tube models (6L6, EL34, EL84 and KT88) in Push- Pull / AB class, or Single Ended / A class configurations. In a nutshell, it’s everything you need to tweak to your heart’s content and enrich your tone with the undeniable mojo of an authentic clipping/compressed power section.
Discover best-in-class cabinet emulation with OPUS’s on-board DynIR™ technology. Conquering the dividing line between sublime authenticity and uncompromising digital emulation, DynIR™ represents the pinnacle in virtual guitar- and bass-cabinet simulation. Harnessing power equivalent to 160,000 studio-grade IR files, each Two notes DynIR™ can be shaped to the needs of even the most discerning tone chaser. With 8 mics per cabinet, dual mic-ing and 10K mic positions (front & back), unleashing your tone and finding your signature sound has never been simpler.
Series-O DynIR Cabinet Collection
Pre-loaded within OPUS is the exclusive Series-O DynIR™ Cabinet Collection. Comprising 32 must-have captures including artist-series cabs from the likes of Steve Stevens, Dave Friedman, Pete Thorn, George Lynch and Phil X, the match is well and truly set for tone of meteoric calibre!
Checkout the OPUS Sound Bites Playlist
Additional OPUS Highlights
- Pro-grade suite of essential DSP-powered processors and effects including an EQ, Enhancer, Noise Gate and Reverb
- Pre-loaded with the OPUS-Series DynIR Cabinet Collection featuring 32 Cabinets including captures from Steve Stevens, Dave Friedman, Pete Thorn, George Lynch and Phil X
- 99 preset locations and an exclusive collection of 40+ artist-series presets from the likes of Pete Thorn, Michael Nielsen, Jack Gardiner, Tom Quayle, Adam Steel, John Browne, Jay Leonard J and more (available as downloads upon product registration)
- MIDI input for seamless assimilation into existing set-ups; MIDI breakout cable included
- Dual Static IR Loader and Acoustic DI with 40+ premier Acoustic Impulse Responses included
- USB-C connectivity for future-proofed rapid data transfer
- Compact ultra-portable footprint and rugged, road-ready metal chassis
OPUS is available immediately from all Two notes stockists and Two notes directly.
To shop now, Click Here