Always On Offer
Terms and Conditions
- The Two notes Always on DynIR Offer is an ongoing promotion hosted on the Two notes store with no fixed end date.
- Two notes reserves the right to end any discount schemes without prior notice.
- The Two notes Always on DynIR Offer allows customers to secure a predesignated number of DynIRs at zero cost dependent on the total quantity of DynIRs added to their cart on the Two notes store. Within the framework of the promotion, the following promotional bands exist:
- Band 1: Customers that add Add 5 cabinets to their cart will only pay for 4, therefore securing 1 DynIR free
- Band 2: Customers that add Add 8 cabinets to their cart will only pay for 6, therefore securing 2 DynIRs free
- Band 3: Customers that add Add 12 cabinets to their cart will only pay for 8, therefore securing 4 DynIRs free
- Band 4: Customers that add Add 16 cabinets to their cart will only pay for 10, therefore securing 6 DynIRs free
- The Two notes Always on DynIR Offer promotional pricing will be displayed on the Two notes store directly providing the quantity requirements of the promotion band has been reached; there is no need for coupon codes or similar
- The Two notes Always on DynIR Offer does not allow customers to use multiple promotional bands in one transaction
- Use of the Two notes Always on DynIR Offer alongside other store promotions may be prohibited; please refer to the terms and conditions of other store offers to confirm whether use of the Always on DynIR Offer is permitted.
- This special offer can be used multiple times by the same customer providing the conditions and restrictions outlined above are adhered to
- The Two notes Always on DynIR Offer does not apply to cabinet packs or collections
- DynIR cabinets cannot be sold, transferred to other users and/or redeemed for cash
- Two notes Audio Engineering does not offer returns, rebates, or any other value in the event of technical malfunctions based on the software used, or lack thereof, at the time of the purchase. The onus is on the customer to understand the proprietary nature of the Two notes ecosystem and how and where the DynIR cabinets can be used