2. What are cookies?A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookiesSome cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookiesWe use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookiesOn this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to gain insights into associated campaign results. This occurs based on a profile we create stemming from your behavior on the website. With these cookies you, as the website visitor, are linked to a unique ID but these cookies will not profile your behavior and interests to serve personalized ads.
5.4 Marketing/Tracking cookiesMarketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
5.5 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code stemming from the associated social media platform. This code places cookies. These social media buttons can also store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement associated with the aforementioned social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible and is located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
- Google Analytics (Statistics cookie)
- Facebook (Advertising and Statistics cookie)
8. Your rights with respect to personal dataYou have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.