Remote software application for Torpedo products
Sometimes, you need a big screen for editing, that’s why we have developed an application to control the Torpedo hardware products remotely from your Mac/PC via the USB connector located on the rear panel of your machine.
With its clear and intuitive interface, the Torpedo Remote software will give you access to:
- all the parameters of your digital hardware Torpedo
- firmware updates *
- Memory management to move, delete, and add new cabinets
- La Boutique, the in-app virtual cabinet Store where you will find numerous cabinets, microphones, and speaker models.*
The Torpedo Remote is Mac (Intel)/PC compatible and can be freely downloaded in the downloads section. Version 3 of the software is now compatible with the Torpedo VB-101, Studio, LIVE and C.A.B.
* This function requires a working Internet connection
- Mac: OSX 10.6 and higher (Intel only)
- PC: Windows Vista, Seven, 8
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Torpedo Remote v5 - Mac OSX 10.11+ Version 5.0.13 (28 MB) - (mirror1, mirror2, mirror3)
- Torpedo Remote v5 - Windows x64 Version 5.0.13 (28 MB) - (mirror1, mirror2, mirror3)
- Torpedo Remote v5 - Windows x86 Version 5.0.13 (28 MB) - (mirror1, mirror2, mirror3)
- Torpedo Remote v4 – Mac OSX Version 4.0.3 (76 MB) - (mirror1, mirror2)
- Torpedo Remote v4 – Windows x86 Version 4.0.3 (75 MB) - (mirror1, mirror2)