working at Two notes
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing and influential award winning gear innovators around today? Do you want to be part of a small but dedicated team that is pushing the boundaries of how great guitar tone is formed? If so, and you have experience to stand tall within the industry, then Two notes wants to hear from you today!
Reporting to the Head of Software development your main missions are:
- Design, develop and maintain standalone applications and DAW plugins running on Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android platforms
- Be part of the industrialisation of the R&D audio processing code
- Cooperate with the hardware products designers and developers in order to define and implement communication protocols
Preferred Skill Sets
- C++17, Python
- Juce library and/or development of plugins for DAW (Cubase, Logic Pro, ProTools, etc…)
- REST API, Json, XML
- Agile software development
Software development engineer with a minimum of 10 years of specific experience in the field of audio software development.
Excellent operational independence. English speaking is required, French is a plus.
Orosys / Two notes Audio Engineering is a company based in the South of France. We have designed and sold innovative products for more than 13 years.
We have an internationally recognized reputation in the field of Virtual Cabinets (including the whole audio spectrum of the miking process and amplifier modeling) for electric guitar/bass with our award winning Torpedo range of hardware and software products.
Type of contract: Permanent (either fully employed or as a subcontractor, dependent on location)
Company location: OROSYS, 76 rue de la Mine, 34980 Saint-Gély-du-Fesc, FRANCE.
Working at the office is preferred, but we will give all applicants, regardless of location, consideration based on experience only.