The electronic/embedded system engineer is part of the hardware development team. She/he designs parts of or whole electronic products, in the field of audio applied to music. She/he takes part in all the development steps of the product, from the specifications to the industrialization. She/he organizes this development, with the use of specialized tools and any other necessary resources. She/he respects the cost, delay, and regulation constraints. She/he engages in technology intelligence and participates, by her/his expertise and his work to the enhancement of all of the products and technology of the company.
- Electronic schematics design, technological choices, component ratings, for audio applications: amplification, filtering, AD/DA conversion.
- Embedded systems design: MCU, DSP, memories, communication protocols, including USB and wireless (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi).
- Design and maintenance of embedded software, in C, possibly with a realtime OS.
- Design and maintenance of digital audio signal processing algorithms on a DSP.
- Electronic boards layout
- Test and measurements, certification
- Technical documentation
Electronic engineer with specific experience and expertise and the field of analog and digital audio, and embedded systems.
Excellent operational independence. English speaking is required.
Presentation of the company
Orosys / Two notes Audio Engineering is a company based in south of France. We have designed and sold innovative products for more than 10 years, and we have an internationally recognized expertise, especially in the field of virtual miking for electric guitar with our Torpedo range of products.
Type of contrat : permanent
Localization : OROSYS, 76 rue de la Mine, 34980 Saint-Gély-du-Fesc, FRANCE