- Preamp valves: 1 x EC900, 3 x CV4014
- Power output: 180W @ 4 ohms (approx 90W @ 8 ohms, 45W @ 16 ohms)
- Features: Aluminium chassis, reverb, remote switching for channels, series FX loop, balanced DI out, Two notes embedded technology, 6 virtual cabinet presets.
- TWO CHANNELS – FOOTSWITCHABLE: Two independent channels with controllable gain and master knobs make dialing in your gain simple and easy. Gain 1 has less gain compared with the monster high gain of Gain 2.
- THREE-BAND EQ: Powerful bass, middle and treble controls to shape your tone. These also have an effect on the gain character and drive levels – just like in any valve guitar amp.
- SIM PRESETS: The V4 Kraken comes with access to ten Victory Virtual cabinets. There are 6 programmable presets created by Rabea Massaad that are switchable from the V4 Kraken. These can be edited and changed via Torpedo Remote (USB).
- SERIES EFFECTS LOOP: Sits between the preamp and power amp. Run your time-based effects here for maximum clarity.
- BALANCED LINE OUT & CAB SIM OUT: Send a direct feed to FOH or DAW. Can be used with or without a speaker connected. Cab Sim output works with Two notes DynIR virtual cabinets.
- 180W @ 4 ohms. (Approx 90W @ 8-ohms / 45W @ 16 ohms.)
- Power requirements: Mains IEC
- Size: 258mm x 174mm x 105mm (inc feet & handle)
- Weight: 1.7Kgs
One of the most exciting things about Two notes is the endless opportunities it provides to be able to create with some of the most innovative, exciting and cool brands in our industry. Our relationship with Victory Amps has been growing stronger and stronger for a while now – we first began talking to them about a co-operative project about this time last year – and today sees the announcement of our first Torpedo embedded hardware with them, the all new Kraken v4 powered preamp pedal. Last September saw phase one of our relationship come to light with an extensive release of many of Victory Amp’s cabinets being captured in DynIR format. Over 40 cabinets in all were released from the Sheriff, Copper, Duchess and of course, their legendary high gain monster – the Kraken. Victory DynIR Virtual Cabinets have gone on to be one of the best selling line of cabinets in our store, and of course – as you can imagine – the Kraken has always been forcing its way to the top spot and not taking any prisoners to keep its spot as top dog. Today, the 27th April 2021, sees the announcement of one of the most exciting developments of our relationship with them, the Kraken v4 powered preamp pedal. With full Torpedo embedded functionality (and preloaded with 10 epic Kraken virtual cabinets), this release is one of the most exciting developments we have seen in a long time. Not only is it powered with Victory’s unique valve feel proprietary 180 W class D power stage and weighing only 1.7kg, this high gain monster also gives full Torpedo control over your tone, from mic placement, to giving access to our DynIR Cabinet catalog to our trademark studio-grade tone-shaping tools. The Kraken v4 will be the perfect solution for players who want that legendary Kraken tone straight from the pedal board to their backline and FOH via the Torpedo Embedded. Technical spec:
3 thoughts on “Victory announces Kraken v4 pedal amp with Torpedo embedded”
Bonjour! Is there a way I could see the more advanced settings (screen grab) from Rabea in this V4 Amp pedal?
I already own the Kraken V4 Preamp pedal, a V4 Sheriff, a Two Notes C.A.B M+ and most of Victory´s Dyn IR:s – and I might be in business for some more.
We don;t have that, sorry. Maybe Rabea has?
I am actually grateful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful article at here.