working at Two notes
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing and influential award winning gear innovators around today? Do you want to be part of a small but dedicated team that is pushing the boundaries of how great guitar tone is formed? If so, and you have experience to stand tall within the industry, then Two notes wants to hear from you today!
The firmware engineer is part of the hardware/firmware development team reporting to the Head of Product Development.
- They will be involved in designing part, or the entirety, of electronic products in the field of audio applied to music.
- They will take part in all developmental steps of the product, from the initial specification through to final production.
- They will organize the development, with the use of specialized tools and any other necessary resources, towards the goal of releasing new products to market as well as updating current products when required.
- They will be required to respect the cost, any potential delays, and all regulatory constraints of any project they are working on.
- They will be required to bring with them a high level of technical expertise to work towards the development of products and technology with our current and future products, while at all times being aware of how the market is developing within our sector.
- All work will be subject to an NDA.
Preferred Skill Sets
- Design and maintenance of embedded software, in C and C++, possibly with a real time OS
- Design and maintenance of digital audio signal processing algorithms on a DSP
- Continuous integration and deployment methods, unit testing applied to firmware
- Test and measurements
- Technical documentation
- Project-planning skills
- Electronic schematics design
- Mixed signal PCB layout and routing, good knowledge of Altium software
- Musical instruments market knowledge
- Practice of a musical instrument and/or sound recording
Electronics engineer with Masters Degree (or equiv.) and passion for the field of digital audio and embedded systems.
Team player, with good communication skills. Excellent operational independence. English speaking is required, French is a plus.
Orosys / Two notes Audio Engineering is a company based in the South of France. We have designed and sold innovative products for more than 13 years.
We have an internationally recognized reputation in the field of Virtual Cabinets (including the whole audio spectrum of the miking process and amplifier modeling) for electric guitar/bass with our award winning Torpedo range of hardware and software products.
Type of contract: Permanent (either fully employed or as a subcontractor, dependent on location)
Company location: OROSYS, 76 rue de la Mine, 34980 Saint-Gély-du-Fesc, FRANCE.
Working at the office is preferred, but we will give all applicants, regardless of location, consideration based on experience only.